Thursday, January 15, 2009

Part 2--9 weeks (or so)

I just uploaded a month's worth of photos from our other camera, so there's a lot to see in this one. If you're just checking after a long while, also look at the previous post, since I just put it up yesterday.






Louie is now 9 weeks old, and true to his prenatal form, he is a big boy. The pediatrician yesterday kept saying, "he's a two-month-old in a four-month-old's body!). We all had bets on his weight, but he wasn't as big as we thought (no one won). Currently, he's 24 inches and 14 pounds, 6 oz.

These photos are a hodgepodge from the last month, including Christmas, New Year's and random days when he just happens to look cute.


Grandma Sjoblad knows the musical talent is innate: he's conducting the orchestra in his sleep










With Mommy wearing my famous monkey outfit











Getting ready to go out in my fox outfit











This is why I wouldn't recommend having a baby in the winter. No walks, no swimming; we're trapped in the house unless we're willing to brave the elements.











Christmas at home, wearing my grandpa sweater

















Christmas eve at the Foxes'. Grandma (Mom) Fox is responsible for this outfit.












I don't want to burp!












I love Auntie (and godmother Sarah)!











Uncle (and godfather) Jonny looking frightened.












Wheee! I'm way up high with Grandpa Dave!











New Year's Eve at the Keenan's












I can smile now (but it's hard to catch on film)











I love hanging out on my changing pad (who knows why)!












Morning bonding with Daddy

No comments: