Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Update Part 1: Pequot & Shower--7 weeks


I've finally gotten a moment to post some current photos. I'm afraid that this kid is more work than I thought! I can't find the cord to connect the other camera to the computer, but once that is found, Part 2 will be posted with the really good photos, and possibly some video.

I'll start with a cute one to appease all the people who have been screaming for me to update (you know who you are).






Christmas with Grandma--he's already mastered that look that we all give when Mom comes up with a crazy idea.



























Pete snowshoeing in PL












me snowshoeing on East Twin











Becky and Liz threw a baby shower for Louie in Minneapolis. Mom had been with Louie for 3 days, but that didn't prevent her from hogging him.















Remember this historic photo of the first man ever to attend a baby shower (Pat Cullen), along with Becky














Auntie Amy holds her first nephew. Please note his fashionable outfit.







More shower photos--Becky, Pete, Aunt Cheryl, Bethany & Amy








Bundled up and ready to go!!










No comments: