Thursday, June 4, 2009

Did I say I'd post more often?--7 months

Here's a quick roster of tricks: Sitting, rolling over, drooling with still no teeth, eating cereal with veggies or fruit, laughing, acting cute. The jolly 18 pounds has turned into a rollicking 20 pounds. These pictures go back a ways, so only the ones at the end are 6-7 months.





I'll be in therapy for this, Mommy













In my jeans













B.C (Before Cheeks)











A.C. (After Cheeks)






C'mere Eloise!










Hanging out with the guys, talking cars and beer










Hipster me










Preppie me












The scene every parent knows well, and every potential parent dreads










My favorite activity! Daddy and the Bjorn












In my monkey jammies










I like baths now!













Here's how I got those cheeks!




























2 comments:

Seppo said...

Oh my god, that hair is amazing!!! Do they really poop green. Yikes, I may have to stick with the cat!

calkinsfamily said...

how cute! We love seeing the pictures. Love to see other people with enormous kids!